Four family members, including two girls, died after eating contaminated food in Shivpura district here on Sunday, police said. Chief Medical Officer Dr AK Singhal said that Kanchana (65), Suman (30), Rajni (7) and Shalini (3) from Gokoli village in Shivpura district of the district started vomiting after eating.

Efforts were made to take them to hospital, but they died before receiving medical attention. He added that the condition of the other child, Pinky, who is three years old, is serious, and she is undergoing treatment in a hospital.

Sengal said the Ministry of Health distributed medicines in the village after obtaining information about the incident. He urged villagers not to eat stale foods, to drink water after it has been boiled, and to report to the health management team in case of vomiting.

Read all the latest news, breaking news and coronavirus news here. Follow us Facebook social networking siteAnd Twitter And cable.

Source link

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.