Genshin Impact 2.3 leaks revealed just how powerful Gorou’s turrets are, especially when paired with the Geo team. Gorou may become Geo’s strongest support character in the game, as he is incredibly synergistic with the entire Geo team.
The six constellation Gorou, in particular, is great for Geos, as it offers bonuses that make Gorou an unbeatable choice for players who plan to use characters like Noelle, Itto, or Ningguang.
Fans can see why Gorou is so strong in Team Geo comps.
Genshin Impact 2.3 leaks reveal why Gorou is the amazing Geo support
Genshin Impact 2.3 leaks revealed Gorou’s current horoscopes, and while it may receive some changes before it goes live during update 2.3, it appears to be one of the best support kits to be released in a while.
Gorou may become the perfect choice for any geographic team formation, especially with tall constellations. Players who summon Arataki Itto will surely be happy to receive some Gorou copies as they fulfill their wish.
Here are Gorou’s current star constellations:
- Rushing Hound: Swift as Wind: When characters other than Gorou are within the scope of the Elemental Burst or Skill and cause geographical damage, Gorou’s Elemental Skill is reduced by 2 seconds. This can happen every ten seconds.
- Hound sits: Steady like clockwork: When a character picks up an elemental shard during Gorou’s Elemental Burst, the burst duration will increase by 1 second. This can happen up to three times.
- Hound: Fierce as Fire: Increases Goro’s basic skill level by 3
- Lapping Hound: Warm as Water: When Gorou’s Elemental Burst is active with two or three Geographical characters in a group, members within the AOE will recover 50% of Gorou’s defense every 1.5 seconds.
- Striking Hound: Thunderous Force: Increases the explosion level of a Gorou item by 3
- Brave Dog: Mountain Loyalty: When Gorou’s Elemental Burst or Skill introduces buffs to the team, the Crit DMG of Geo DMG handled by group members will increase by 10/20/40% based on the number of Geo users in the party. Players cannot stack the buff using both, but they can extend the duration by using one at a time.
Gorou’s C6 is amazing for Geo . teams
The Six Gorou Constellation might seem like an overkill for Geo main teams, as it provides a massive increase in Crit DMG just for using the Elemental Skill or Burst. Gorou will want to partner with as many Geo members as possible to get the most out of his buffs, increasing their power with more members.
When Gorou has three more Jiu members on the team and uses his abilities, he’ll provide a massive 40% increase in knockout damage to geo damage along with his Elemental Skill and Burst buffs that provide additional geo damage, defense, and drop resistance. Gorou would definitely be one of the first Geographical characters in Genshin Impact if these horoscopes were broadcast live.
Read alsoThe article continues below
Genshin Impact 2.3 seems to be one of the best Geo item updates ever, and Gorou will provide a lot of extra damage and support for any Geo team.