The UFC returns to Abu Dhabi on Saturday for UFC 267 where Jan Blachowicz will defend the Light Heavyweight Championship against Glover Teixeira.
UFC 267 also marks the first numbered unpaid event in the United States since UFC 138 in 2011. But just because it’s a free show, don’t think it’s lacking in some great fights.
MORE: Everything you need to know about UFC 267
Aside from the main event, UFC 267 will also see Petr Yan and Cory Sandhagen take on the Interim Bantamweight Championship and the right to take on current champion Aljamain Sterling when he is able to return to play.
Blachowicz is back in action for the first time since his unanimous victory over Israel Adesanya back in March. This will be his second title defense since receiving the vacant crown when he suspended Dominic Reyes in September 2020. With Jon Jones moving to heavyweight permanently, Blachowicz will have the opportunity to leave his legacy in the 205-pound class. But standing in his way is Teixeira, who enters another title match and has a five-game winning streak.
The last time Teixeira was in the position, he won 20 straight fights before dropping a unanimous decision to Jon Jones in 2014. After suffering his first loss in nearly a decade, Teixeira struggled with a 5-4 record before correcting The ship puts itself back in a property dispute.
Can the 41-year-old fulfill his dream of becoming a UFC champion, or will Blachowicz eliminate another contender as he attempts to become one of the best light heavyweight champions in UFC history?
Sports news will provide live updates and highlights from UFC 267. Follow along here.
UFC 267 live updates, highlights from Blachowiz vs.
(all times east)
Sporting News will provide live coverage of UFC 267 starting at 2 p.m. ET.
UFC 267: Blachowicz vs. Teixeira start time
- date: Saturday 30 October
- start time: 10:30 AM ET / 7:30 AM PT
- Principal Card (PPV): 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
- The main event: 4:15 p.m. ET / 1:15 p.m. PT (approximate)
UFC 267 will take place on Saturday with the initial event kicking off at 10:30 a.m. ET, before the pay-per-view main card begins at 2 p.m. ET. Blachowicz and Teixeira should enter the octagon around 4:15 p.m. ET, depending on the length of their bottom card bouts.
How to watch UFC 267: Blachowicz vs.
- TV Channels / Live Broadcasting: ESPN +
UFC 267 is available in the US on the ESPN+ subscription streaming service at no additional cost. The entire pass will also be available to UFC Fight Pass subscribers.
In Canada, pay-per-view master card is available in Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink, and UFC Fight Pass.
UFC 267 Fighting Card
- Jan Błachowicz (c) vs. Glover Teixeira for the Blachowicz Light Heavyweight Championship
- Peter Yan vs. Cory Sandhagen for the Interim Bantamweight Championship
- Islam Makhachev vs. Dan Hooker. Light weight
- Alexander Volkov vs. Marcin Tiburak. heavy weights
- Li Jingliang vs. Shimaevi Khams; heavy weight
- Magomed Ankalayev vs Volkan Ozdemir. light heavy weight
- Amanda Ribas vs Verna Ganderuba; Women’s weights
- Ricardo Ramos vs. Zebra Tukhjov. featherweight
- Albert Doreyev vs. Roman Kopylov. middle weights
- Mikhail Oleksekzuk vs Shamil Gamzatov. light heavy weight
- Makwan Amirkhani vs. Liron Murphy; featherweight
- Hu Yaozong vs. Andrei Petrosky; middle weights
- Damir Ismagulov opposite Magomed Mustafa; light weight
- Tajir Ulanbekov vs Alan Nascimento. Weights