Networks are under pressure like never before. For networking security leaders, too many blind spots in their network security operations means too many vulnerabilities. With the shift to hybrid work, data, applications, intellectual property, and personal information is no longer stashed safely behind a corporate firewall. Today, it can be anywhere.
Fortunately, security solutions and practices have transformed thanks to the cross pollination of security, data analytics, cloud, and networking protocols like Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN). Smart use of modern network security solutions and practices give CISOs their best chance to fight against threats and mitigate risk.
In this webcast, we’ll explore:
- The current trending threats facing networks, like authentication vulnerabilities, malware, phishing, and denial of service attacks.
- Where current network security measures are falling short.
- The importance of observability, security intelligence, AI, and ML in a network security strategy.
- Steps that security and networking leaders can take to shore up defenses.
- How a managed services partner can help.
Chris Kissel, IDC Research Director, Security & Trust Products
Jim Malone, Senior Content Director, Foundry
Get the full webcast, here.